Popmoney lets you Pay Other People using just an email address or phone number.
- Move money directly – From bank account to bank account, safe and securely
- Safe alternative to sending cash or checks
- Send money securely – From your bank account
- Receiving money is easy – Recipients don’t need to have an existing Popmoney account. All they need is a bank account and email or mobile number.
- Set up and access Popmoney in Online Banking
- Straightforward pricing – Learn more about fees associated with using Popmoney
How Popmoney Works
- The money you send and receive using Popmoney ultimately transfers from bank account to bank account
- You only need to know someone’s email address or mobile phone number to send money
- The recipient will be notified via the method you choose (email or text message) and can decide where they want the money deposited
- If you know the recipient’s bank account information, you can direct money straight into the account
- Your transaction may be completed in as few as three (3) business days and you will be notified when the transaction is complete
Many Ways to Use Popmoney
- Pay back a friend for lunch or other one-time expenses
- Pay rent and other monthly expenses
- Contribute money to a group gift or dinner
- Send money as a gift
- Send money to other family members
- Make charitable donations
- Save yourself a trip to the bank or ATM
To access Popmoney, you must first be signed up for Online Banking.